In order to drive more traffic to my website I am offering a chance to win one, 1 oz. silver round to an individual. You need to use the search box on my website to answer all 7 questions.
E-mail the answers (please number the answers and not just list them) to email@example.com with the subject line Silver Round.
Once all the answers are received (deadline Sunday 12 April 2020 at midnight) all those who answered correctly will be numbered than a random number generator will select the winner.
You may only answer the questions once, but if you answer the question and provide a link in the e-mail where you promoted the contest on a recognized social media platform you will receive an additional chance(s) to win, one additional chance to win on every social media link provided, where you give a link to aaforringer.com (Example: The correct answers with links to Twitter and Facebook results in having 3 chances to win the one oz. silver round.)
The winner will be contacted via the same e-mail used to enter and will have to provide a physical address to have the silver round shipped to them.
Thanks for playing and I hope you are enticed to read more of my stories and articles.
1. Who is the football player named in the piece, Finding the Normal Average?
2. How many Charles Schulz quotes are there on my website?
3. In the story We Need a Monster, what does the Old Man break at the beginning of the Spring planting time?
4. In the Disconnect– 1st Chapter of the 1st of The Renegade Stories, the main character, Arthur was raised by his father where?
5. In the Travel Piece about The Bayernhof Museum what is one of the wines Mr. Charles Brown stocked in his wine cellar?
6. What does Harry Truman say is the first victory every great man seems to have had? (Hint: The quote appeared on September 19, 2017)
7. In the Miles Mitchell Mystery, The Walk Away Case, what is the first name of Mrs. Armstrong, his client?
Hint: Most answers are not too deep into the story/article usually the first page.
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to promote the site in social media for additional chances to win) with the subject line Silver Round. This is the round you will be recieving, newly recieved from J.M.Bullion